Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You're Doing Fine Oklahoma


FROM LEFT: Kathy, Bruce, nephew Brent, his wife Allison,
neice Sarah with grand nephew Max (cutie pie), Me and neice Jenny.

This house was damaged beyond restoration, but the owner
loved it, so Bruce's firm took it apart stone by stone,
and is recreating the exterior (and completely updating
the interior) with salvaged/matched materials.
What a nice visit with the OK Gardners!  Tulsa was my 'Gateway to the Southwest,' as I stopped there twice - last Tuesday on my way to Texas, and then again Monday on my way back east.  My brother Bruce and wife Kathy served as my tour guides, and I had a brief chance to see some sights, including one of Gardner Construction's works in progress, was treated to an awesome Hideaway Pizza dinner and was sent off with some of 'Tulsa's Own' from Marshall Brewing Company before heading east.  Thanks guys for all the Tulsa hospitality... Oklahoma's OK! 





No comments:

Post a Comment